<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 09, 2005

24! 

Somehow I don't feel any different. Pretty much all it means now is that I have to start remembering a new number for when people ask. Oh, and probably that I'll be getting a bit more mail than usual for a short period of time, which is nice.

On the plus side, I remembered this year. Exactly 2 years ago I got my cell phone in Japan. When I handed in the application form, the guy looked at it and then said something to the effect of "今日はお誕生日ですか?" ("Today's your birthday?") After thinking for a bit I realized that it was indeed my birthday. Kinda sad, isn't it? Whatever happened to the days when just about everyone in your class would come over for a big party?

Comments:
Happy birthday!

At least you're not as bad as me. When people ask me for my age, I actually have to do a quick calculation... each and every time! :)
 
Congratulations on surviving yet another year of life - may you continue to do so for a good long time ^^
 
"At least you're not as bad as me. When people ask me for my age, I actually have to do a quick calculation... each and every time! :)"

Most of the year that's what I have to do too, and I find it strange that people think it's strange not to automatically remember your own age. It's just so much easier for me to remember what year I was born in and do the math than to try to keep remembering a number that keeps changing on me and which I rarely even use anyway.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?