Friday, August 05, 2005
Congratulations to you both!
Today I received a DVD in the mail from a friend of mine (whom I've know since 8th grade, I think). It was a DVD he made of his graduation party. He and his girlfriend graduated in May, and held a joint graduation party. At the party they announced that they were engaged, and then they proceeded to get married the very next minute! Nobody except the two of them and the official who performed the ceremony knew about it ahead of time, so they did quite a good job of getting everything ready while still keeping the secret. I guess it was sort of the reverse of a surprise party :)
Anyway, great job on the DVD, and I wish you both a very happy future together.
Anyway, great job on the DVD, and I wish you both a very happy future together.
Comments:
Post a Comment