Thursday, May 19, 2005
Episode III
My sister came home from college on Tuesday, and her boyfriend came up to visit for a few days. Since he's a really big SW fan and he missed the midnight opening, my family will be going to see it tonight with him. I'm interested in seeing it, but don't look forward to standing in line for a few hours to get in. Partly because I, once again, injured my foot by playing DDR for too long. One of these days I'll learn. On the plus side I've finally unlocked all the songs on Extreme. Now I'm working on unlocking all the songs in Max, and once that's done I'll just work my way down the PS releases.
Supposedly I might be called upon to use my Japanese skills at my job at work. However, I've let my Japanese atrophy since coming back from Japan. I think I'm going to try to go through my Intermediate Japanese book from before I left and see how much I can relearn before work starts.
Supposedly I might be called upon to use my Japanese skills at my job at work. However, I've let my Japanese atrophy since coming back from Japan. I think I'm going to try to go through my Intermediate Japanese book from before I left and see how much I can relearn before work starts.
Comments:
Post a Comment