<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

MSN 

Joey started talking with me on AIM a couple of hours ago, which led me to start reading other people's blogs again. On Haesung's blog I saw that a bunch of my friends from the kaikan had had sort of a get-together on MSN, and decided that I wanted to be able to join the next time that might happen, so I've created an MSN login. I've added a bunch of people from Tim's list, but if you're not on that then you're not on mine either. If you want to add me to your list, I used my randscreen email account from yahoo to sign up, which is not an account I use for real email. If you want to email me, you can use my university account (which is probably only good for another half year or so), or you can use my gmail account (jeshuasmith).

Edit: Thanks for the grammar correction, Haesung :)

Comments:
More of a typo correction.;)
-Haesung
 
Ok, it was a typo that resulted in incorrect grammar.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?