Saturday, December 25, 2004
Tim gets added
I was catching up on my blog reading last night, and discovered that Tim now has a blog, so I've linked him as well. Slowly but surely, everyone from the Kaikan seems to be putting their lives online for us all to read.
I wonder, wouldn't it work better if there was a forum where we could all just post and rely to each other, rather than each of us having a separate blog?
I wonder, wouldn't it work better if there was a forum where we could all just post and rely to each other, rather than each of us having a separate blog?
Comments:
that would require us all wanting to talk about the same things, or direct everything we're writing at each other, which, unfortunately, i don't think is the case. it would be like a mailing list--and we could easily set one up, but every time i've done so in the past, no one has actually used it. i don't see why it would be any different this time around.
yeah... it's a shame... and i guess it would make sense if we ever wanted to plan a reunion or something... we should all talk about it
-lane
Post a Comment
yeah... it's a shame... and i guess it would make sense if we ever wanted to plan a reunion or something... we should all talk about it
-lane
