Friday, October 08, 2004
One last (math) teacher quote
Here's a quote from my math teacher, taken from my class on Wednesday, just before I dropped it.
"In mathematics, we pretend to know what truth is." - Itay Ben-Yaacov
I'll miss him, and to some extent the class. I think under a (much) lighter schedule I could have enjoyed and done well in that class, since I do like logic. Ah well.
"In mathematics, we pretend to know what truth is." - Itay Ben-Yaacov
I'll miss him, and to some extent the class. I think under a (much) lighter schedule I could have enjoyed and done well in that class, since I do like logic. Ah well.
Comments:
I feel your pain, friend. My algorithms class is taking up so much of my time that I'm not doing as well as I could be in my other classes, something that always sucks. It doesn't help that I hate algorithms ^^ --Norm
Post a Comment
