<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Unexpected Delays 

We regret to inform you that due to several unexpected complications (ie. Kingdom Hearts and unreasonable professors), your (ir)regularly scheduled blog updates have unfortunately been postponed until further notice. Assuming that I don't forget about it all together, I do plan to update it once I have the time and motivation to do so (on the off chance that somewhere someone actually checks my blog anymore).

Comments:
Who knows, someone might.
 
I do come here everyday hehe.:)
Wondering if you're doing OK there. How is/was the Kingdom Hearts?
Much to Andy's disappointment, I didn't finish the game. It simply took so much of my time. He couldn't understand how one could start and not finish, but yeah, I was satisfied just by having had fun. :)
-Haesung.
 
But see, you're just *so close* to finishing...
-Andy
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?