<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Darn it Joey, it's all your fault! 

I was working on homework, listening to music on my iPod. All of a sudden, it started playing a song that I recognized as being from Summer Snow. For those of you who don't know (because I neglected to update my blog in Japan), I watched a Japanese drama called Summer Snow while I was in Japan. This is the only J-Drama I've seen (other than the stuff I saw on TV), and it was amazing. I'm not sure just how to describe it, but I feel like it is one of the more significant things I've seen from TV. Anyway, hearing music from Summer Snow has made me want to watch it again. But since I've already seen it I'll probably end up watching another J-Drama instead. This is bad, because each episode is 40-some minutes long, and I have all the episodes of each season, which means it's easy to "watch just one more." I don't need this temptation when I'm so short on time.

Darn you Joey for putting that music on the Kaikan Music DVDs! (Of course, now I wish I had that soundtrack...)

On a (somewhat) unrelated note, I've seen reports that 塊魂 either has been released or will be released in the US this quarter. Supposedly it's only $20, and hasn't been changed much (I heard the music hasn't been changed!).

Comments:
Yeah, you also blamed Norm for selling you the PS2 and recommending the book! hehe. By the way, I was thinking of getting my sis a mp3...How's iPod? Do you know about any other products?
 
I love my iPod. My only complaint about it is that my music library is too big to fit on it anymore, but I guess now they have iPods with more space than my measly 20GB. I haven't used any other MP3 players, so I can't really comment on them, but I really do love my iPod, so I'd recommend it if you can afford to pay the price. I only got my iPod because I got a big rebate on it for buying it with my computer. Otherwise it would have been too expensive, and I would have been virtually music-less for this whole last year.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?