<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Long Vacation 

Ok, sorry to all you who've faithfully checked this page over the last month just to find that I've been neglecting it myself. It's been a combination of things that has kept me from updating, but I think the biggest one is that I just lack the motivation to do it. It takes time to write entries, and most of the time I have things I'd rather be doing than writing (I don't really like writing, in case I haven't stated that before). Anyway, I've given up the idea that I'll update this regularly now that vacation has started. If I feel the urge, I may post stuff, but don't count on it. Sorry. Some day I may get on the ball and post the interesting stuff that's happened since the last time I posted a real entry.

On a completely unrelated note, I've just been informed that Monica is now writing a blog as well, so I've added a link to hers in the Sendai section.

PS. I really like mountains. We went to Mt. Zao today, and it was really nice (it was like the whole outside was air conditioned). Just thought I'd make you all envious :)

[update]: I've been writing some stuff to keep track of interesting stuff that's been going on here, but it's not edited well enough for me to want to publish it in the state it's in. Also, now that classes are over and my research is done, I'm not regularly going to my lab which means that I don't regularly have an internet connection.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?