<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Email postings and a new link 

It seems that I can now post entries by email. If you're seeing this post, that means the email system is working :)

This enables me to make posts via my cell phone, but I'm not sure if I'll really be doing that, since it's such a pain to type using the number keys on my phone.

In other news, another friend of mine from way back, has finally started a Blog of his own. It can be found at http://mrwhitby.blogspot.com. To help prevent confusion, I've separated my link section into the Sendai-related links and those not related to Sendai.

Edit: It seems I can embed html tags into my email, and they will work AS LONG AS the email doesn't happen to wrap in the middle of the tag. Sigh. Also, comments don't seem to be enabled on mailed in posts.

Comments:
Despite having comments set to be on by default, they were off until I turned them on manually for this post. Sigh. At least I have a commenting system that seems to work.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?