Tuesday, March 02, 2004
More friends!
More and more people at the kaikan have been starting this "journal on the internet" thing, which means I can now link to their pages. I've added links for Haesung, Mitsu, Yuta, and Andy.
Oh, and about the movie poster I linked to earlier: The beta version of the movie has been done for a while (the file is about 675MB though, so I can't post it), but Mitsu is currently working on fixing it up, adding the subtitles, and then making a DVD out of it. Hopefully he'll have that done in a reasonable amount of time so that I can send a DVD back for people back home to enjoy.
PS. Contrary to what the tone of my previous post may have implied, I've actually been enjoying my time in Okinawa. Yesterday we went to the most perfect beach I've ever been to. It was absolutely, positively fabulous. It's a bit hard to describe, but it was really good. Hopefully we'll have a chance to go back there again before we leave. We'll be leaving on a ferry the evening of the 8th, and arriving back on the mainland at 7AM on the 10th.
Oh, and about the movie poster I linked to earlier: The beta version of the movie has been done for a while (the file is about 675MB though, so I can't post it), but Mitsu is currently working on fixing it up, adding the subtitles, and then making a DVD out of it. Hopefully he'll have that done in a reasonable amount of time so that I can send a DVD back for people back home to enjoy.
PS. Contrary to what the tone of my previous post may have implied, I've actually been enjoying my time in Okinawa. Yesterday we went to the most perfect beach I've ever been to. It was absolutely, positively fabulous. It's a bit hard to describe, but it was really good. Hopefully we'll have a chance to go back there again before we leave. We'll be leaving on a ferry the evening of the 8th, and arriving back on the mainland at 7AM on the 10th.
Comments:
Post a Comment