<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 15, 2004

I'm not dead yet 

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been really busy with school lately. Once finals and my lab presentation are done I'll try to post a few entries, but I'll be out of town from Feb. 26 - Mar. 15 (I'm traveling to Okinawa and then taking the scenic route back) and possible more time than that (can we say Tokyo?), so don't expect much during that time.

Just to whet your curiosity a bit, take a look at this: http://www.livejournal.com/users/lockehart/333632.html#cutid1

I've been involved with that, but didn't do enough to get my name on the advertisements. Oh well. It was still fun. You'll hear more about it when my blog catches up :)

I may also try to post a copy of it on the web, depending on how big the file is.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?